Old March 30th 09, 04:05 PM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Aaron W. Hsu[_3_]

Default Montblanc..... I'm not in Kansas anymore.

The Visitor writes:

I have a fine and a medium and don't really like the fine.
It needs too much pressure to write.
Great if I am making carbon copies though.
Maybe I haven't used it enough?

I remember that I didn't much like the Fines, because they seemed too
big without enough give. The Extra Fines had an entirely different feel
rom the others,which is why I went for it. But that's why we have a
bunch of different widths, right?

--
Aaron W. Hsu | http://www.sacrideo.us
"Government is the great fiction, through which everybody endeavors to