Old October 1st 08, 07:50 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Bluesea[_3_]

Default Montblanc rollerball cap won't post properly

"Charles" wrote in message
In article ,
Charles wrote:

In article ,
"Bluesea" wrote:

Is this the one in the Westfield Centre? I was there in Dec. 2006 and
bought
a Fisher Telescoping pen there.

Yes--apparently they later moved to Union Square, then went out of
business.

Correction: They never moved to Union Square--I was misled by the Google
heading, "Write With Style - Union Square - San Francisco, CA 94103."

I guess the Westfield San Francisco Centre is Union Square to some
people, but it's Market Street to me.

I see what you mean. I clicked the link and saw that it considered Union
Square to be a neighborhood as is SOMA. I used the SOMA entrance more than
the Market St. entrance as I was at the Ramada Inn on 7th off of Howard -
easily within walking distance.

--
~~Bluesea~~
Spam is great in musubi, but not in email.