Old December 18th 06, 07:40 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Juhapekka Tolvanen

Default Fountain Pen Ink Sampler Book Final Edition

"Greg Clark" writes:

Well - the "Final Edition" of the Fountain Pen Ink Sampler is finally off
the ground.

(Clip)
Thank for your patience and understanding in getting this monumental last
and final edition off of the launching pad!

Final? What should we do after it's gone?

In addition to your book I know these two ways to get samples of actual
inks:

1) Ink samples on tiny vials from Per Tree Pen (Currently only for
customers of the USA):

http://www.peartreepens.com/
http://peartreepens.blogspot.com/200...mples-now.html

2) Inks samples on paper by Michael Richter:

http://freenet-homepage.de/pensninks...nkSampler.html

--
Juhapekka "naula" Tolvanen * http colon slash slash iki dot fi slash juhtolv
"Yhtälailla säälittävä olen niin kuin muutkin, yksinäinen jos et tuu ja jos