Old May 27th 06, 12:27 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins

Default False lighting?

On Fri, 26 May 2006 15:07:10 -0700, PossumTrot wrote:

Four reasons why I would never look at his auction. Others include moving
print (I have Macromedia Flash permanently disabled), small or out of focus
or dark photos, and more than a paragraph of fine print gobbledegook.

So my "terms and conditions" on my sales of "If I have made an error in
describing this item, I will make it right" - should I expand that maybe
then? Throw in some red & blue text and animated graphics maybe?

Yeah, it's funny. The more people put in the auction, the less likely I
am to bid.