Old October 27th 15, 05:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Ken Barr

Default LBJ Coin & Chronicles Set

In article ,
Old Usenet User wrote:

Got my order in and only had to reload the page once!

Ditto ... in and out in nine minutes (slow Internet connection
at home ...). About three minutes of that was walking to/from
the bedroom to get the security code for my credit card, which
I thought they stored, but apparently they don't.

At least I remembered to check the "I accept these terms ..."
box before clicking the "Confirm Order" button this time!!
Maybe by the time the Reagan set comes out next year I'll
remember to have the CC handy ...

--
Ken Barr Numismatics Â* Â* Â* Â*email:
P. O. Box 32541 Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* Â* website: Â*http://www.kenbarr.com