Old November 23rd 12, 04:29 AM posted to rec.collecting.coins
sgt23

Default Counterfeits

On Nov 14, 6:56*pm, Jerry Dennis wrote:
On Nov 14, 11:12*am, Splork wrote:

FYI

Stumbled across this. *not good for the hobby.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/506351

I checked the site. *All of the coins I looked at are conspicuously
stamped either "Replica" or "Copy." *I also noticed free shipping to
the United States via China Post Air Mail. *Good, bad or otherwise,
I'll pass. *If I'm in the market for a replica or a copy, I'll order
it from the Royal Oak Mint.

Jerry

Jerry is right, so far this is only against the rules on eBay as far
as I've read. There are no laws (yet) on selling replicas or copied
coins. Some counterfeits are legal too sell if marked as such.