Old October 5th 04, 07:31 PM
RAV

Default How long until the Dime and Half fall victim?

On 05 Oct 2004 18:10:06 GMT, (Malanutt 4 Life)
wrote:

Now that the nickel, quarter, and dollar coin were redesigned, and there are
bills for a redesign of the of the cent in 2009, and dollar coin yet again in
2006, how long until someone thinks we need a new dime and half dollar? (Well
there was that Reagan dime idea) But the half might look neat if they change
the design since they are so big and can have more detail added to a new
design. I wonder if they would circulate *very* slightly more with a new
design.

Tom

I had thought that the state quarters were actually circulating
commems, and that the quarter would revert to the pre-SQ reverse once
the program ended. No?