Old November 9th 08, 05:00 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
[email protected]

Default Rotring 600 - was there a 1mm mech pencil? In lava?

I am madly and deeply in love with .9mm/1mm pencils. I currently use a
rapidly wearing (but gorgeous!) cheapo Ticonderoga, with a twist-erase
Pilot as a backup, but would like something more... substantive. I
have heard tell of the Rotring 600 being made in 1mm, which I
understand is identical to the .9mm used by everyone else. Is it true?
And if so, were they made in Lava? How difficult is it to come by an
example NIB, either in Lava or black finish?

Determined nerds need to know!

~ Mad Poet of Newport