Old October 7th 06, 07:30 PM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
DeserTBoB

Default Bad day at Pickwick?

On 7 Oct 2006 10:16:24 -0700, wrote:

I picked up a copy of Elvis's "Burning Love and Hits From His Movies"
today, on the Pickwick label. Programs 1 and 4 were reversed, as were
2 and 3. Musta been a rough day at Pickwick. snip

Ooops...track assignment foul up. The Pickwick rereleases I've had
have never been too good in quality overall, with the usual distortion
and missing top end. Some are also dubbed at fairly low levels,
proven by getting a "low mileage" example and testing it for
magnetism...negative.

Oh- heard a funny joke last night: "I love Jesus, but I see him as like
Elvis. I love the man, but some of the fan clubs freak me out." snip

The jesus freakers now are every bit as dangerous as the Taliban in
Afghanistan. That's why I call them all "christian talibaners." They
are a threat to this country and its citizens and must be eliminated.