Old October 10th 03, 06:19 AM
Corey

Michelle Branch is an excellent signer. I've never had a problem
getting her and she's always extremely nice and sweet. I highly
disagree with placing her on the worst signers list at all, let alone
#8.

Corey

(Barefootmk) wrote in message ...
in most cases i would have put kevin #1 actually. but he's not a huge star and
i don't ask him for autographs anymore as i have almost all my stuff signed by
him that i would collect. i even got him on my daredevil poster. but for the
most part...even whn i hand ben affelck a view askew item (mallrats he thought
was funny because he's not on the poster) he signs thos items much nicer than
the horrible "b" autograph i get from him on non view askew stuff. i usually
get a full name signature from him on view askew stuff. and most people i hand
a view askew item are much nicer than non view items. guess i just went the
long way to explain that one huh?