Old January 14th 07, 05:14 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
tapsis

Default most expensive error 50 euro banknote in the world

I´ve got this beautyful misprinted 50 euro banknote in a bank in
Helsinki, Finland, The tracks, brown bands have come, when something
has moved by photosetting, flowers, crosses, holes and brown errors in
basement. DelCampe Auction tried to sell my banknote at 20000000 euros
price and Specific Auctions at 10000000£ price,if you are interested
in, do please e-mail me your e-mail adress. Then it begins to happen.
Regards Tapio Holländer