Old November 3rd 03, 06:33 AM
Bill Krummel

"John Keathley" wrote in message
om...
"Larry Louks" wrote in message

news:Ihkpb.90394$Tr4.247205@attbi_s03...
John Keathley wrote:
-1879 Morgan Dollar

If that '79 has a CC mint mark on it, it may be a pretty valuable coin.
Otherwise, you don't have a great deal of value in those coins.

Larry

Thanks for the info. While it's not quite what I wanted to hear, I
appreciate you telling me about them. Unfortunately, the '79 has a
"S" on it and not a CC. Does that mean these coins are only worth a
dollar? or just a few dollars? Thanks...

A few dollars. I suspect you can get a minimum of $7 each and upwards to
the mid teens, depending on amount of wear. Mint mark on the reverse, under
the eagle, won't affect price too much or not at all, unless it is CC. The
1886 is worth slightly more if it has an S mint mark. Bill