Old November 17th 07, 11:25 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
Paul Bines

Default New Non-Sport podcast

CardCast Episode 05, "...And We're Trading here In Allentown" is now online,
featuring a conversation with Harris Toser, Production Manager of Non-Sport
Update magazine, about the recent Allentown PA show and looking forward to
the Memorabilia show at the NEC Birmingham, UK 24-25 November.

The NEXT episode, 06, will be recorded at Memorabilia and should be online
by the middle of December!

Also, the various server issues I had have now been resolved so if you have
subscribed and cannot see any of the new episodes, you may need to
resubscribe to the new feed.

Au Res.,
Paul

http://www.cardcast.co.uk