Old March 3rd 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
atd1999

Default 2/24 So.Attleboro, MA Show

Glad to see this show still goes on - haven't been in a while.

When's the next show scheduled??

"B and B" wrote in message
"South Attleboro Collectable Show" .
Sunday, February 24th

Knights of Columbus Hall
304 Highland Ave (Rte. 123)
So. Attleboro, MA
10am - 3 pm

Admission $3, kids under 16 free with paid adult.
Raffle of $25 Show money drawn every hour.

An hour from Boston. about the same from Portsmouth, NH, 1/2 hour from
Providence RI.

For those in New England who haven't been there before - 60-80 tables
worth of Nonsport cards (modern & vintage), comics, action figures, and
other assorted collectibles.

Easy to get to:
a) from Rte. 95 take exit 3 (or 3B depending on which direction you're
coming from)

b) to Rte. 123 W. Then drive 3 miles (crossing both Route 1 & Route 1A)
KofC Hall is on your left.

Spend a bit of time, spend a bit of money - fill in those gaps, buy new
releases, chat with other nonsport card collectors..

Course we (B&B) wil be set up at our usual booth with plenty of free
promo cards and sell sheets for upcoming series, and for some recently
released...

With a well-stocked inventory for you to browse through. Including
latest releases:
Donruss Americana
Smallville Sn. 6
Heroes
Hannah Montana

We'll have info. and promotional materials on upcoming releases:
Classic Movie Stars,
Marilyn Monroe
ST:TOS 40th Series 2
Indiana Jones Heritage
Iron Man

Weather's predicted to dry and mid-30's (YAY)...so c'mon and spend a few
hours with other collectors..and of course - stop by our booth! :+)

Byrna
B&B Grrrl AF & Cards