Old July 28th 03, 05:29 PM
Will Mercer

Default WTT Playboy autograph cards

I have a couple of extra Playboy autograph cards that I am looking to trade. I
have descriptions of the two cards below:

1. Deborah Driggs - May Playboy set, card # 111 - numbered 2275 of 2500
2. Lisa Baker - PMOY 1967 - August Playboy set, card # 40 - inserted in packs
of Playboy Chrome Covers Series III - numbered 252 of 600

Unfortunately, my scanner is down currently, so I don't have pictures of these
cards available.

I am looking to trade for other Playboy autographs from the various sets,
especially the January, Supermodels Lingerie, and Update sets. I will consider
all reasonable offers. Please email me with offers and/or questions.

Thanks for looking !
Will Mercer