Old December 1st 12, 06:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Pierre COURTIADE[_6_]

Default Howdy

TLB wrote :
Howdy ... How's everyone doing for the past 7 - 8 years or so?

Tracy

Hi Tracy,

Not so badly !

Two years ago, I moved from a large house to a smaller flat. Thus I had
to squeeze a lot of things, including tens of old stamp albums that I am
now no more able to consult easily.
Fortunately, I could manage to keep all my philatelic literature (100
books, 40 catalogs, 900 magazines).
I also have been able, during last summer, to sort about 10,500 stamps
from Australia that I had bought 12 years ago and which were quietly
resting in a shoe box ;-)

Again, Tracy I am so pleased to see you back among us, on rcsd !

--
All the best,
Pierre