Old November 17th 07, 07:11 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports
[email protected]

Default Magic: The Gathering on eBay

The Six-Armed Goddess offers inexpensive playsets (x4), Rare and foil
singles, and Time Spiral block and Timeshifted cards. We're
continuously adding new stock.

Recent items include Militia's Pride, Cruel Edict, Lorwyn basic lands,
Mogg Fanatic, Condemn, and Birds of Paradise. We specialize in commons
and uncommons, so you'll also find plenty of inexpensive and/or older
x4 lots. Please use the store's e-mail link to get an exact quote
(including shipping, etc.) any item(s) you're interested in.
Thanks for looking!

stores.ebay.com/The-Six-Armed-Goddess