Old June 18th 04, 01:53 PM
dahoov2

EXPENSIVE too... too much for Sean Bean, Ian Holm, Peter Mayhew and I
see about three items I like on there but way expensive. Some of it
is because of the exchange rate I guess, but 40 pounds for Mayhew is
72.00 US plus shipping and he charges 20.00 here at cons! 55.00 for
Bean is a hundred bucks US! NOT including shipping too. Where he
signs free. And that Guinness is not in person, I can tell you that.

On 18 Jun 2004 07:55:35 GMT, (Barefootmk) wrote:

too bad the drew barrymore. angelina jolie and frank oz are 100% guaranteed,
can tell from a mile away FAKE/

www.starwarsautographcollecting.com
http://dahoov2.topcities.com