Old March 10th 04, 12:45 AM
Padraic Brown

On Tue, 09 Mar 2004 09:36:43 -0800, Scot Kamins
wrote:

In article ,
"Mark A. Behrens" wrote:

Take a look at:

http://www.newsday.com/news/nationwo...ar-bill,0,1281
415,print.story?coll=sns-ap-nationworld-headlines

"COVINGTON, Ga. -- A woman was caught trying to use a fake $1 million
bill to buy $1,675 worth of merchandise at a Wal-Mart, and was later
found with two more of the bills in her purse, police said. "

..."Oh, yes ma'am, I'll just have to remove the cash tray to get to the
$100,000 bills to give you your change..."

I think we'll be seeing this woman in the near future as a cadidate for
a Darwin award.

She'll be right behind the clerk, the manager, the arresting police
officers and any judge that does anything but throw this case out of
court and the arresting police officers in the clink for wasting the
Court's time.

A "fake" million dollar bill?

Padraic.

la cieurgeourea provoer mal trasfu