Old December 12th 12, 04:33 AM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456

Here is an update,

I have finished making the 2 hardest wooden templates For the HR100R.

The White section is dead on accurate when compared with 2 of my HF100R’s jukeboxes especially in regards to the front edge where it meets the Brown and the Cash Box door Trim.

I think when you enlarge the photos of the cash box door trim section you will be pleasantly surprised on how nice and small the gap actually is between the trim and the White Laminate.

The Brown section is dead on accurate when compared to a late 1990’s leftover kit piece that I had laying around.

I still have to make a jig for the sections that go between the fluted glass pieces and the 2 little strips that go on the top of the Brown hockey sticks for lack of a better word

Hope you enjoy these pictures.
Talk to you soon.
Jeff P.
Attached Images