Old December 2nd 12, 03:28 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
Terry S

Default Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I live in Northern New Jersey and if you are also from NJ or closeby and
you would like to stop by, I can show you in person exactly what needs
to be done and how you need to do it.

P.S. I do not understand what you meant when you said in your last post:
"I really don't follow this NG much"

JeffP

Jeff -- I'm in Minnesota so a visit is unlikely, although the offer is
appreciated.

I read this newsgroup through Google groups, and I simply don't visit
it often - maybe once a week normally. I don't get an email digest.
That's all I meant.

On the other hand, I also read rec.antiques.radio+phono and I visit it
several times daily.

Let me know what laminate pattern you decide on to replace the burl.

Terry