Old December 1st 12, 03:54 AM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
John Robertson

Default Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

JeffP wrote:
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I have 3 or 4 1954 Seeburg HF100R Jukeboxes that I will be restoring
over this winter. I have made jigs/templates and will be cutting out
Laminate for these specific boxes and I was wondering if there was a
demand out there for Seeburg HF 100 R DIY Kits.

The kit will contain all the same pieces found in this photo below minus
the cashbox door piece.

Depending on interest I may be able to offer various colors.

If anyone is interested in buying a kit you can give me a call at 973
962-6654 Thanks Jeff P.

|Filename: all_panels800.jpg |
|Download: http://www.collectingbanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=251|

Have you approached Victory Glass to see if they are interested in
carrying the kits? Can't hurt to talk to them...

John :-#)#

www.flippers.com