Old November 29th 12, 05:25 PM
wildbill wildbill is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffP View Post
Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I have 3 or 4 1954 Seeburg HF100R Jukeboxes that I will be restoring over this winter. I have made jigs/templates and will be cutting out Laminate for these specific boxes and I was wondering if there was a demand out there for Seeburg HF 100 R DIY Kits.

The kit will contain all the same pieces found in this photo below minus the cashbox door piece.

Depending on interest I may be able to offer various colors.

If anyone is interested in buying a kit you can give me a call at 973 962-6654 Thanks Jeff P.
Jeff, any idea how much they would run?