Old November 27th 12, 07:03 PM
JeffP JeffP is offline
Member

Location: Ringwood NJ 07456
Default Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

Seeburg HF100R DIY Cabinet Laminate Kits....

I have 3 or 4 1954 Seeburg HF100R Jukeboxes that I will be restoring over this winter. I have made jigs/templates and will be cutting out Laminate for these specific boxes and I was wondering if there was a demand out there for Seeburg HF 100 R DIY Kits.

Below is a photo of the kit that I am currently producing... With one exception, All my future kits will come with a glossy finish on the Brown Burl pieces unlike the matte finish shown on the Brown Burl pieces in the photo below. There is also a customer posted pic of my kit on page 3 of this post that shows alot more detail of it.

Depending on interest I may also be able to offer various colors.

Kits are $325.00 plus Shipping and Handling and PayPal expenses.

All kits come with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee....
If for any reason anyone who buys a kit from me is not 100% Satisfied for any reason,
As long as they return the entire kit to me Un-Used within 30 days of purchase,
I will gladly reimburse them the money spent for the kit.

Anyone interested in buying a kit can contact me over the phone with any questions that you may have or you can also email me at:

TribalRoadKing “insert at sign” OptOnline “insert dot” Net

Payments can be made using "PayPal" for an additional 3% charge.

Thanks for your interest

Jeff Pluchino
68 Cheshire Lane
Ringwood NJ 07456
973 962-6654
Attached Images

Last edited by JeffP : January 27th 13 at 05:38 PM.