Old September 20th 03, 10:48 PM
Tommy \2Lipz\

Default Super Mega Show in Secaucus, NJ today

Went this morning and had a mildly good time.

No show due to illness or commitments:
Suzanna Leigh - I almost bought an overprices "The Lost Continemt" poster
too - Whee
Larry Storch
Barney Martin
Raven
Charlotte Kemp
Anthony Daniels
Will Hutchins
Pat Priest - I wanted her
Davis Carradine - hung over most likely
Michael White
The Monkey Mobile

I met:
Dawn Wells. Signed (2) coconut cups and a coconut bra. Her assistant didn't
send a lot of the items she usually sells and I wanted to buy the jean
shorts. I was going to make a display case w/the coconut bra - crazy huh?
She signed a crappy pic of us together at the HCS in LA also. $20/ea yours
or hers, no breaks. Got her lip print in LA

Donna Douglas. Her agent recognized me from LA so she talked Donna into the
lip print or else I wouldn't have gotten it. She didn't want to do it at
1st. She signed a pic off her table color 8x10 head shot and a leggy bathing
suit pic ($4) I got from a dealer table. $20/ea yours or hers, no breaks.
Don't ask what the lip print cost cuz it's embarassing, but I am not gonna
quibble. BTW, she said she has never been asked before and has NEVER done a
lip print for ANYBODY. I got the only one so far and its signed to me me me.

Joanna Cameron. Signed pic from 'B.S. I Love You. B/W 8x10, bra and panties
shot of her on bed. She gets very few movie related items. She liked it. No
prob on the lip print if I bought a table photo. Fair enuf. My pic for $10
her for $20 and the lip was gratis - Whahoo! Or it was $15 for the pic and
$5 for the lip. I don't know, she said $20 - I paid.

Charlie Callas. Score for NG peep. Nice guy. Saw him on the MDA telethon. We
talked for about 20 minutes. He wasn't busy. $20 your or his, no breaks

Ted Dibasie. Score for NG peep, Nice guy. $10/ea your item. I didn't ask for
his item and not posted

Virgil. Score for NG peep. Too expensive. $20 yours or his. Prices not
posted. He just strikes me the wrong way for some reason. I don't what it
is.

Peter Tork. Score for NG peep. Nice but aloof. The item was for someone
else, but I got the impression he thought I was a dealer, as IF!

Lew Anderson, Betsey Palmer, Martha Smith and all others were $20. The same
agent and son combo representing Donna Douglas were there for William Katt
(very busy), Dody Goodman (nobody), Jill Whelan (nobody) so I will assume
that all were $20 per. Those peeps don't cut you any slack.

I have a wedding to got to this evening so I basically "ran" (yeah with my
knee as it is) in and out. In at 10:30 AM
and out by 2:00 PM. It wasn't crownded that much. Early on it was Katt and
Douglas, then by noon it died off to less than 4 in line or so. Maybe it
picked up after I left maybe someone else can fill in the rest of the story.

--
Tommy "2Lipz"
See my website http:\\lipprint.trippod.com