Old January 28th 06, 10:53 AM posted to rec.collecting.cards.non-sports,rec.arts.comics.marketplace

Default FS: "DC, Marvel, & Malibu Comics" Badges

"DC, Marvel, & Malibu Comics" Badges

I have for sale the following Non-Sport Metal Badges in MINT condition.
Each badge includes a metal fastener to hold the badge in place to a shirt
pocket.
Price US plus postage

"Superman R.I.P." (DC Comics) black with white lettering "2 diameter $6.
"Ultraverse" (Malibu Comics) black with red and yellow logo 1 1/4" diameter
$4.
"Vote DC" (1995 DC Comics) white with blue logo 1 1/8" diameter $4.
"Vote Marvel Comics" (Marvel Comics) white with red logo 1 1/8" diameter $4.

Please include your "postal mailing address" so I can calculate postage
costs to your destination. Thank you