Old June 13th 05, 03:48 PM
Dan McCarty

FWIW, I've received private assurances that the pens and seller are
legit. So I've decided to go ahead and get one. I'll post back once
it arrives.

-Dan

wrote:
Roger wrote:
On 9 Jun 2005 09:25:01 -0700, "Dan McCarty"
wrote, at least in part:

tburke0 wrote:

I can take US Checks, MO's and (non-CC) PayPal as payment.

I've been watching this NG for a while and have been interested in a
cheap, starter fountain pen like the Go. But since this is post #1
from
in all of Usenet, my little internet red flags
in the back of my head are going up.

Do you have an eBay store/account? Has anyone else here done business
w/ tburke?

I wish I had a better first post to come out of lurker mode, really.

Have no fear, Dan. Tom is a trusted poster to the FPN Board
and has sold a number of them there with good feedback from
his buyers on that board.

As we write, Tom is awaiting my check to send mine along.

--
Roger
Southern Arizona

You haven't had many posts yourself, Roger. :-)

In fact, your first usenet post seems to have been ~2 weeks ago.

Your reassurance doesn't sound so... umm... reassuring :-)