Old September 12th 13, 03:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Jud

Default Where do I send flowers?

ANA was great, I was asking for you. They called my number at the BEP while I was attending a meeting. No luck this year! Caught a Cubs game (they won 7-0) with fantastic seats behind home plate. Had drinks with my buddies from the RCM. I was cited in Dave Bowers new book as a contributor and got him to sign the free copy he sent me. Sold a Charlotte mint gold coin, bought some Commemorative half dollars, saw a lot of old friends. All in all, I had a great time. Hope to see you there next year.