Old December 17th 10, 10:27 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Billns

Default Stamp Shows in the Cleveland, Ohio Area?

On 12/16/2010 7:05 PM, Nick Knight wrote:
I've been relatively dormant with my collection for some time, perhaps a
year or more. I used to go to a monthly small/local show at the
Independence Holiday Inn, and another one on occassion in Hudson. These
used to show up on a stamp show web page I have saved (dates and times).
However, I see no mention of either now.

Sort of a stab in the dark (or like looking for a needle in a
world-wide-newsgroup ... does anyone know if these small "shows" are
still going on?

The web page itself seems to be a bit low on detail all together. Perhaps
it's just the web page itself ... this is what I have bookmarked:

http://www.stampshows.com/ohio.html

Note a complete lack of concrete dates. Is there a better show reference?

Thanks in advance,

Nick

A Google search on some of those names should help.

For example, the Colopex show will be held in Columbus February 4, 5, and 6.

Linn's Stamp News carries a list of shows with dates and contact
information. The publication can often be found in public libraries
(although not mine!)

Bill