Old December 16th 03, 04:55 PM
Jesse

(Richard Coutts) wrote in
om:

Hello All,

I tried to buy subway tokens yesterday with a ten dollar bill, but the
man gave it back to me and said it was conterfeit. Looking at it
later that night, I saw that it wasn't counterfeit, but just old --
1928 Series B. My girlfriends grandmother gave it to her. I'm
guessing it came out of an old stash. Can someone tell me it's worth?
It's in very good conduition with colors much more brilliant than
it's modern day counterparts, though there's one or two pin holes in
it (the grandmother pinned a couple of them together).

Thanks!
Rich

Apparently it could be worth more than face value,depending on condition.
$10 to $30 to be exact.
http://www.coinsite.com/html/uspapermoneyprices(sm).asp

Might be worthwhile to throw it on ebay and see whats happens.
Just make sure to have an opening bid of at least $10,plus a couple bucks
shipping.