Old September 1st 15, 09:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Lincoln BIE collectors

If anyone is still watching this group.
I'm looking for more information on the BIE Mint Oddity Collector's Guild. I would like to get in contact with anyone who was a member.
I'm working on a tribute to some of the pioneers in mint errors and varieties. There seems to be two in the LINCOLN Die Break "BIE" area. The main one was the "BIE Mint Oddity Collector's Guild". The second is Jean Cohen's "THE CLASSIFICATION AND VALUE OF ERRORS ON THE LINCOLN CENT". These seem to be the first to assign some type of a index/catalog number to LINCOLN Die Breaks. I'm looking to find out more about this. Also if there were others.