Old March 3rd 09, 07:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
Dave&Carol

Default Story in 1968 Whole Earh Catalog"

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 13:42:02 -0500, R. Totale
wrote:

On Tue, 03 Mar 2009 12:30:48 -0500, wrote:

I don't really trust my memory about things I read in the 60's but I
seem to remember a story in the Whole Earth Catalog from the same
period that was printed down the sides of the pages..

"Divine Right's Trip" by Gurney Norman. It was later published as a
separate book.

Thanks for the info..I just went to Last whole Earth and read the
story..The feel is the author but thats not the story unless it is
abbreviated on the site...but that was a good story too..now I got to
play some Cream Thanks again