Old January 2nd 09, 11:01 AM posted to rec.collecting.paper-money
[email protected]

Default New U.S. $100 Bill

Has anyone here, heard or read anything on when the new $100 bill
will
be unveiled? It was supposed to be issued in late 2008, and now, in
2009, it has not even been unveiled yet. I'm guessing that this is
because of Barack Obama taking office, and choosing a Treasury
Secretary. But how much longer do you guys think the $100 bill
unveiling could be delayed? I mean, should we know what it looks like
by spring? I keep checking Where's George for information, but
apparently, there haven't even been any NexGen $100s printe yet as of
November '08. I'm anxous to see the December '08 report though,
because maybe they may have printed some by now.

Hope everyone had a Happy New Year.

Tom