Old April 28th 08, 03:47 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
The Drunken Lord[_2_]

Default Fountain Pen Network Moderator Guidelines!

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 18:20:53 +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen
m.invalid wrote:

The Drunken Lord writes:

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 01:54:51 +0300, Juhapekka Tolvanen
m.invalid wrote:

"Randy Johnson" writes:

Wish we had one here to rid us of posts from self-important assholes
who rant on about FPN.

Feel free to use kill-file or score-file features of your news
client. If your news client do not have such features, it is time to
switch news client.

If he's an FPN ****nut, he's probably too ****ing stupid to be able to
figure out how to use a killfile.

I do not know about him, but at least I am smart enough to actually use
scorefile of my Usenet News -client against trolls and other ****nuts –
including you. *PLONK*

Hey, dip****, how many times is it now that you've killfiled me or
posted about killfiling me?

If you don't know how to work a killfile, I suggest you confer with
some of your fellow dip****s on FPN and learn how to work it.