Old September 20th 08, 12:09 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
frschoonover

Default San 8-tonio

On Sep 19, 9:51*am, DeserTBoB wrote:

I do not. *I've dealt with Dan and Kate on several occassions and
found them to be great people with which to do 8 track business.
However, as in any business, some customers will be not happy. *I'd
like to hear what happened in this particular case, since the Gibsons'
reputation is rather sterling in 8 track circles...the additive
inverse of, say, our resident troll, Charlie Nudo.

OK, so the poster put them on blast...let's hear it!

Desert Bob

I am with you on that one. I truly am. I sent a whole bunch of carts
to them months ago and they did great work on them. I am enjoying my
carts even more now thanks to the great craftsmanship that they did on
the carts that I sent them. They sound like brand new and I am happy
with them.

By the way Mr.Nudo(though I mean that loosely), are you anywhere in
this forum? If so, I have something to say to you:

YOU CAN FLAME THE GIBSONS ALL YOU WANT! YOU'RE JUST JEALOUS BECAUSE
THEY DO BETTER WORK ON 8-TRACK CARTRIDGE'S THAN YOU DO! NOT ONLY THAT,
THOSE CARTS THAT I BOUGHT OFF OF YOU ON EBAY NOW HAVE NEW WIN-GIB'S ON
THEM AND THEY SOUND 150% BETTER THAN WITH THOSE BIG GRAPHITE EATING
HOMEMADE PADS THAT WERE PREVIOUSLY ON THEM. I AM GOING TO CONTINUE
DOING BUSINESS WITH THE GIBSON'S WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT! WHETHER
YOU APPROVE OF IT OR NOT!

HOW DOES THAT GRAB YOU, CHARLIE?!

Need I say more? I hope that everyone in here has a wonderful
evening.Sincerely Frank R.Schoonover