Old September 12th 08, 07:03 AM posted to alt.collecting.8-track-tapes
Dr. Strangemonde

Default San 8-tonio

(I promised this ng I'd post occasional reports when I see tapes, e'en
tho I don't buy 'em myself, so here's the latest.)

Spotted a batch of 8s at 9 Lives Books while in S.A. today (around
Exit 14 or so on Loop 410). prices ran between 2-5 bux each. Of chief
interest would be about two or three dozen rock tapes in blue shells &
cardboard boxes. Bands include:

Don Everly
Duke and the Drivers
Avalanche
Silver
Hello People
Delbert McClinton
Hitchhikers
Gabriel
Faragher Brothers
Dirk Hamilton
Big Wha-Koo...

Add'l rockers inc. Carl Perkins, P. Floyd, Queen, Ventures, and
Mannfred Mann Earth Band. Real oddities: "Talk About America" by
Alistair Cooke, "Jonathan Livingston Seagull", and (w8 for it!)
"SUPERWOMBLING!" by The Wombles!

There ya go - report concluded!

- Dr Str8jacket