Old October 4th 04, 01:51 PM
Rodney

Hehehehe!
Thanks for those comments Ralphael,
and I do feel the concern and detente under which you offered
the advice. (You sound, a very nice gentleman)

ALL the images, bar a few are lifted from magazines.
None are genuine stamps.
The idea is, one (well at least I do) has the kwik-vu image
on screen, as one places the genuine article in the Hagners.
One can place the stamps in roughly the correct order
with approximate spacing so the gaps can be filled, as when
secured.
The image base is a reference tool, rather than a number
in a book or list.

I hope when you tapped me on the noggin with the boomerang,
you didn't hear a hollow noise

Regards
Rodney

--