Old November 2nd 14, 10:45 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
Michael Benveniste[_2_]

Default Opinions on ATB 5 oz. coins?

On 11/2/2014 3:22 PM, wrote:

Something really bad happen to you in 1993? Not that I'm offering any
condolences or anything.

You might want to look up "Eternal September," but I doubt it'll be
in your dictionary.

I have nothing but books and some coins around this joint. Always
gonna have books to refer to, I'm that kind of dinosaur.

The world has moved on whether you have or not. I'm enough of a
dinosaur to have been on Usenet pre-1993, but I doubt I've used a
"dead tree" dictionary in this millennium.

--
Mike Benveniste --
(Clarification Required)