Old November 2nd 14, 08:22 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
[email protected]

Default Opinions on ATB 5 oz. coins?

Something really bad happen to you in 1993? Not that I'm offering any condolences or anything.

I know some people who lost significant money in the bond market around mid-year 1993 (what had been a steadily falling interest rate environment plateaued for a while and their bets went bad), but I doubt you were involved in that.

I have nothing but books and some coins around this joint. Always gonna have books to refer to, I'm that kind of dinosaur.

Dictionaries may be useful for attempting to figure out your crotch-cheese line of drivel...

Oly