Old December 16th 12, 03:04 PM posted to rec.collecting.books
jyamamo[_2_]

Default Found Today

On Wednesday, September 5, 2012 7:24:28 AM UTC+9, Francis A. Miniter wrote:

At a thrift store today, I came across a first printing of
David Foster Wallace's Infinite Jest in fine condition with
the first state dust jacket ("Volman" not "Volmann") also in
fine condition. I think it was in my hands before I even
read the title.

This is actually the first time I have sighted one of Foster
Wallace's books. They are truly scarce.

Francis A. Miniter

Nice find! Though I have to admit, I have yet to meet anyone who has managed to finish reading it!

John