Old July 17th 03, 06:13 PM
Dahoov2

Default (~^^~) Bat collecting news today

Congrats and nice to see you post... missed ya.

On 17 Jul 2003 01:07:05 -0700, (gvbatman)
wrote:

Good day citizens of Gotham City...
Today brought a fantastic item into my possession. The HOLY GRAIL of
Batman collecting. I picked up #101 of 1000 of Bob Kane's (Batman
Artist/Creator) Jacketed Hard Cover autobiography. It has a numbered
and signed book plate AND an 8x10 hand sketched/inked picture of his
Batness which was also signed.

I've had a few small successes lately, but none that measure up to
this. I bought it on Ebay and the guy who I won it from lived 5
minutes from my house. Didn't have to let my mail lady throw it in my
yard for my dogs to eat.

Batman out