Old November 14th 05, 12:17 PM
Ian

Default ot music

Scott wrote:
very cool : )

you may like them, i'd say they are a cross between
Jefferson Airplane & Mamas & the Papas but more
pyschodelic (if that makes since lol). Their 1st album
"selftitled swee****er is the best.

Scott

ps: i can always post you a sample somewhere if needed : )

I visited the band's website, and apparently there's a live cd released
which isn't probably what i'd be looking for.

If you've got any digital samples, please feel free to email them to me :-)

best use bannock - at - blueyonder.co.uk for that purpose.

If you'd like any Incredible String Band stuff etc...let me know.

Ian