Old November 13th 05, 01:30 PM
Scott

Default ot music

it's no problem at all!!
i'm just glad i could help : )

Scott

ps: i dont know if you have listened to "swee****er" from around
that time era, but their cd's have just been released too : ) they are
good!

"Ian" wrote in message
k...
Scott..youze da man!! :-)

I didn't know it had been unearthed and released as a cd. Good grief!
Hard to imagine why anyone remembers their ever so short moment that
wasn't even in the limelight, let alone re-release their stuff.

Probabilities are high that i'll be hurling up all over thew place after
listening to it, but it is an absolute `must' for me to buy that.

I owe you one. Name your poison. :-)

cheers,

Ian

Scott wrote:

would this happen to be it?
hope it is : )

Scott

"Ian" wrote in message
news
e wrote:

everyone here has been a lot of help with my return to
collecting. so if there is any music you lost and can't
find, ask. mostly rock, but 50's on pop too.
-e

In the very late 60's/ early 70's there was a Brit band called
`Ecclection', they did one album of the same name before disappearing.
Their album disappeared just as quick. I've been searching on and off
for literally decades. The way that memory can play tricks on you, the
probabilities are high that it is absolute crap. None the less, it is a
goal of mine to find out. Any help tracing this item would be much
appreciated.

Ian