Old August 1st 05, 09:11 PM
Ralphael1

derbyboi wrote:
sniped message........

Finally it would be very unusual for any government body to claim
sovereign immunity in a case of GIT even if it was able to rely on it.

Cheers

Robert

Thank you Robert for the excellent explanation.
I obtained my information from the local newspaper, the package in
question was a diamond braclet lost in the mail. The "sovereign
immunity" came from the court clerk when the sender tried to file a
lawsuit.
It also explains a claim from a local dealer's lost shipment of stamps.

Ralphael, the OLD one.
By The Way, I am sending your post verbatum to people I know.