Old January 5th 05, 11:39 PM
Alan Williams

J A M wrote:

Alan Williams wrote:

"Byron L. Reed" wrote:

Just when you think you've seen it all . . . .

Frankly, I've seen enough. A filing in a Federal court that names *me*
as a defendant as a *member of RCC* a field that includes just about
anyone with an ISP.

Not ONE comment offered as a causible action is attributed to me.

I am accused of instigating and/or participating in a boycott of the
defendant's sales???

Horsecrap of a major dimension. The only time I ever bid on an ACG
auction I was rejected by eBAY as a "Blocked Bidder". How in hell can I
be guilty of restraint of trade when the *seller* rejected by bid on his
offer *with no prior history of interaction*?

I believe an action for defamation is probably my best response to this information.

Alan
'as if '

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 13:36:12 -0500, K6AZ wrote:

FYI - Beyond reporting this I can't say much else.

http://www.k6az.com/forums/acg_federal_lawsuit.pdf
--
K6AZ WEB PAGES

http://www.k6az.com/web_pages.htm

BLReed

To e-mail me, remove the obvious spam trap.
For collector coins and supplies at fair prices: http://tinyurl.com/pt9r
Cool things and Bust Coin Forum: http://www.byronreed.com

*member of RCC*

What is that, what are the dues, bylaws?

There is no membership in RCC of any kind. Claiming someone is a member of RCC is nonsense.

JAM

Yes, I agree, my lawyer agrees and no doubt the courts will agree. I
object to this person dragging me into his little legal dreamworld.
I've never met or spoken to the Plaintiff, but I guarantee you he's
several bricks shy of a load. He should just *sue everyone he's ever
refused to sell to* and complain that they practiced *restraint of
trade* against his business. If this crap was in a Marx Brothers movie,
I'd understand it, but it's not in a movie, it's in real life and calls
for a real life response.

I was lulled to sleep by having been dropped in his *previous
complaint*, the complaint of last spring/summer. Obviously someone is a
few fries short of a Happy Meal in attempting to make the same
allegations a second time but in a new venue.

I think there is a new venue that obviously suggests itself. I doubt
it's the one he has in mind.

Alan
'booby hatch'