Old October 5th 14, 05:37 PM posted to alt.collecting.juke-boxes
[email protected]

Default Help with Rockola CD Fireball and mech error 11

Hello all - long time no see.

I have a Rock-ola CD Fireball model that I picked up recently in non-working condition. The plastic carriage that affixes the mechanism lift assembly to the rubber belt had broken. I have since replaced this part and reassembled everything but since the tower had to be removed I believe the mech is out of calibration or something needs to be reset.

In the Tests mode I can operate the mechanism left and right as well as move the lift up and down using the keyboard. However, once I exit out of the Tests mode the mechanism tracks left, then right and stops short of the home position and the lift lowers and seems to bind.

Can anyone offer any guidance here? I hope to use this juke in my classic car garage any help would be greatly appreciated!

Mike