Old October 14th 09, 11:07 AM posted to alt.collecting.pens-pencils
Brian Ketterling

Default Survey: Current Pens & Inks

In ,
Bluesea wrote:

(Why do I just know that pens and inks are plural instead of singular?)

Because except for the occasional person with Grampa's pen in hand, who
opens the door and cautiously peers in, only we nuts are here!

Sheaffer TD Craftsman - (Iowan) Skrip brown
Parker "45" - J. Herbin Lie de Thé
Esterbrook J - 1:1 Waterman SSB:Noodler's Navajo Turquoise

~~~

Sheaffer Snorkel Saratoga - Private Reserve Ebony Green
Parker "45" - Diamine Amber darkened w/ a little red & blue

~~~

Waterman Exclusive - Diamine Monaco Red

~~~

Reform 1745 - PR American Blue

~~~

Always: Cross Radiance (Solo) - Noodler's Black

Brian