Old March 14th 07, 03:03 AM posted to rec.collecting.books
Stone Mirror (the Great and Terrible)

Default Unscrupulous Dealers and Price Gouging in Seattle?

On Mar 13, 12:09 am, "seattle_bookseller"
wrote:
you haven't been using the USPS much lately, many many people are
reporting it is breaking down :

http://gowanuslounge.blogspot.com/20...hankful-potter...

As I said, I receive orders of various things from various places on a
weekly, if not multiple-times-weekly, basis. That link points to a
nonexistent page, and in any case one blog entry doesn't equate to
"many, many people". I note that you don't live in Brooklyn, so the
problems in the Red Hook post office wouldn't seem to be especially
relevant to you.

And the more shipments "lost" by the USPS involving a single sender,
i.e. "Seattle-I-Overcharge-And-Fail-To-Ship-In-A-Timely-Fashion-
Bookseller", the less likely it seems that "your assertions are based
in reality", rather than in a series of completely self-serving lies.

As we've seen many times, you're a demonstrated liar.