Old December 2nd 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.collecting.stamps.marketplace,alt.collecting.stamps,rec.collecting.stamps.discuss
Nick Knight

Default WTB: Scott International Part 5, Used

I'm in the market for an International Part V. In my recent dash to build a
set from 1-16 (up to 1980), I purchased 2 Part 5 albums. One I thought to
be complete and the other a partial/spare, both with small collections
already mounted. After getting to the task of merging these 2, I see that
even between the 2 there are some substantial pieces missing. The hazard of
buying old collections, I suppose. I'm getting used to it

I probably should have checked to see exactly what I would need to complete
1 album. From memory, I need up to Cambodia at the front and Part B from
I/J to Z. I think. If you have pieces-parts, let me know and I'll double
check.

Ok, while I would be OK with piecing together these missing parts, I'd be
even more interested in buying a Part 5 complete (either older, before they
were seperated into 2 parts, or Parts A and B). If it was populated with
stamps, even better, the more the better. A remnant album? Not a problem,
as long as the pages are nice, clean and usable.

Anyone? Thanks in advance,

Nick