Old November 10th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.collecting.coins
seeker

Default Interesting Finds Today, and new friends!

e wrote:
In article .com, "seeker" wrote:

Todays two boxes:

20 40%
1 1964
1 1943 S Walker F-50
1 1942 D Walker F-50

Then a few bonuses:

Proofs

1 1984 S
1 1987 S
1 1991 S
1 1993 S
1 1994 S

All the proofs are non silver and AU or greater. I certainly cannot
complain. I might stop by the ole coin shop to see if he can tell me
anything interesting about the 2 cent coin I received yesterday.

Seeker

F-50? you mean 15, maybe?
if you want to trade proofs, lmk. i'm trying to complete a
set from circulation and have some dupes.

yeah..F-15, I need to review the grading numbers. Anyway, Ill see what
I have in doubles in proofs. I know I have a few including the 1987 S.
Ill take a look. My coin dealer was able to get the date off the 2 cent
coin, its a 1869, pretty cool even in the poor condition its in.

Seeker